- Print multi-size A3/B and A1/D projects automatically, without manually switching the media source.
- Save time with the world’s easiest job submission – send multiple files in one click with HP Click software.
- Print with confidence you’ll get the results you expect with an intuitive driver and true print preview.
Fits your office and budget
- Save space with the world’s smallest plotters designed to fit your office, including a built-in stand.
- Use up to 95% less ink for routine maintenance vs competitor and get up to 100 extra A1/D pages per month.
- More sustainable design reduces CO2e up to 7.3 tons/year by units sold by using up to 30% recycled plastic.
Fits the way you work
- Avoid waiting by the printer with high-speed printing as fast as 26 seconds per A1/D plot.
- Be more productive – save time from job prep to final print by printing your projects up to 2x faster.
- Print your jobs and manage your plotter from virtually anywhere, anytime with the HP Smart app.
- Get high-quality results – HP Bright Office Inks plot up to 31% more line accuracy and up to 65% more gamut.
If you must multitask like a pro, get a large-format plotter that does too. Enjoy easy printing with the HP Click software. Print multi-size A3/B or A1/D automatically, without manual intervention to switch the media source.
Compact plotters that improve efficiency to meet space limitations and budgetary requirements. Not just the world’s smallest plotter, it’s also made from up to 30% recycled plastic1.
With the HP Smart App you can print virtually from anywhere with your smartphone or tablet. Stand by anything other than a printer.
1. More sustainable design compared to the previous printer models (HP DesignJet T100 Printer series) replaced with the HP DesignJet T200 Printer series. Based on calculations in accordance with ISO 14040/14044 Life Cycle Assessments using ReCiPe (H) v. 1.1 (2016) on GaBi 8.5 (2018) software and scaled to reflect expected yearly sales.
2. Once image is selected, one-click printing when printing the entire file without any modifications to the print settings. Applicable to PDF, JPEG, TIFF, DWF, HP-GL/2 files.
There are no reviews yet.